Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Wow

This episode was very disturbing like the others, and I am confused whether or not that "baby" was a baby or feces. Nonetheless, very interesting and I do not wish to watch this in the dark again.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

WOW

Well, I have not laughed like that in a while, thank all of you. I thoroughly loved it.

Not So Fun Size Collab Not So Fun Size Collab

Finally

I enjoyed it even though I worked on it.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Holy God

I pretty much just stopped breathing from laughter, that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. All your videos are the highest quality.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Can They see?

A lot of little children just like her were going through the same problems all because those cowards did not have the ability to men.

Paper's edge Paper's edge

Heh.

Hey man, nice work. I enjoyed the scenery, see you at school tomorrow.

stickbob123 responds:

My mom is still checking her email! Too...many...reviews to respod to on... Itouch! Anyway, thanks

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Amazing

Man the videos get better and better great work! You got to make another one in the fear area. This really is simply impressive. I dont animate I make claymations so I really have to say that this is genius!

Aquatic Discussions Aquatic Discussions

Ok.

The movie was humorous a little but it was a little short. It could have been longer.

Chrispy responds:

Actually, I didn't really feel it could have been longer at the time I made it. I've been considering developing a longer film around the idea. But, I just didn't feel it would be entertaining. So, I just made the quick video for fun. Perhaps some day I'll make one but, I don't know.

Thanks for the review!

Stairs Can be Dangerous Stairs Can be Dangerous

It was ok.

This movie was short but not too bad in the animating part.

zombie, day one [pivot] zombie, day one [pivot]

Help???

I really like the animation it rocks!!! But I really need to know how to put pivot videos on newgrounds please help?? The animation is a lot better than mine will be keep up the good work!!!